Plot

The future is an apocalyptic nightmare where the demonic hordes of hell and the underworld have conquered the earth and devoured mankind. Britannia has travelled back through time to the present, hoping to stop that future from ever happening. One by one she combats those demons and prevents them from bringing about hell on earth.

Thursday 18 July 2013

Britannia 2013 is SOLD OUT

Britannia 2013 is sold out, and I want to thank each and every one of you for that, for the awesome artists who drew amazing sketchcards, for the customers who took the time and the effort to spend their hard earned money on packs and the supporters who kept me going down the road with Britannia and encouraged me to get her into action. None of this could have happend without you.

I'm sorting packs out and addressing envelopes while I wait for the post office to open and turning my attention towards next years Britannia set. I honestly didnt know how people would react to Britt getting her own art card serise. People loved her design, her look and attitude and i'm so thankful for that.

For everyone who like Britt and her girl pals, you will be glad to know she returns in another set currently in production called Mighty Zombies, it's a superhero Zombie sketchcard set in the same feel and mood of Marvel Zombies, but useing alot of the public domain superheros, artists own creations and Britannia has made a zombie appearance on alot of cards, I'll give you all some sneak peeks soon :)

This has been an amazing time, and thankyou to everyone who took part.
Packs will take a few weeks to reach american and international customers because Unpleasant Dreams is a UK based company, I expect UK customers will probably get theirs sooner.
Thankyou sooo much
UDCards

No comments:

Post a Comment