Plot

The future is an apocalyptic nightmare where the demonic hordes of hell and the underworld have conquered the earth and devoured mankind. Britannia has travelled back through time to the present, hoping to stop that future from ever happening. One by one she combats those demons and prevents them from bringing about hell on earth.

Sunday 13 May 2012

It's good to be Home...

I created Britannia, a kickarse british superbabe around the start of 2011 and I never dreamed how much people would dig her, her costume, telekinetic powers etc. I'm really pleased, and truly blessed by how so many fantastic artists started sketching her as soon as I showed off her original design.
I wanted to create a fresh, new female superhero for the United Kingdom, but not make her the convetional busty babe draped in a flag. I wanted her to fight supernatural Ghosts and Ghouls, tackle atomic monsters and a Hitlerhulk!!!

Time has moved on and now Britannia is getting her own SketchCard set coming in 2013 thanks to Marty & Boo's Cards, it blows my mind.
Enjoy her original design below.

Original Britannia Concept Art


No comments:

Post a Comment